Friday, March 29, 2019

Hello

If I show distance its only because your energy makes me uncomfortable.  The tone of someone's voice & the body language they give out can say a lot. Eyes can say many things , I'm not sure if I believe in the 3rd eye but once I really started to get comfortable with myself I had started to see things differently. I somewhat care for other peoples feelings in a better way but I have little desire to maintain relationships. I am a selfish person when it comes to happiness, but I am trying to balance everything & be fair.  Life is moving so fast it's so easy to loose yourself in this world. Everyone isn't you so disappoint is promised. I'm not sure if I am truly happy but I feel so calm at times I forget that everything comes to an end . Just remember that life is a lesson & people are still figuring it all out , as am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment