Sunday, October 7, 2018

4 Katrence

Sometimes I believe in a God & sometimes I
don't//.  Sometimes i feel us as people need something to believe in so we can feel the comfort in
hope //.

which is fine. personally I've been an unhappy person throughout my life with glances of happiness . & It did not help once Katrence left. I became a totally different person which I still am today.  But as of now something had changed, now I'm waking up wanting to be alive , I use to want to do certain things but now I realize that those things aren't really important. I just want everyone to stay alive & believe things will get better in due time & that you are special & unique in ur own way & it'll be ok because we all have demons. As for Katrence I can't help but smile now , at first it was hard knowing I'll never be able to see you again but I  know he's ok now & that he isn't suffering anymore here on earth. For now on I won't be posting about him on this platform but I'll always have his pictures & videos if anyone that knew him would like to see,
I Love u dude & rest in peace .

No comments:

Post a Comment